June 10, 2015 Subject:
Cheap and simple
At least some of the car models should have been shown to motivate the viewers. This commercial is uninformative.
February 18, 2008 Subject:
Weird commercial that leaves me confused. Here's why:
1. How come they are driving at the end but there is no sound of a car?
2. Why does she put on a hat several days in advance?
3. Why are none of the new models shown?
4. Why is the animation so bad it makes "The 3 Stooges" look good?
5. Why am I watching this?!?!
However, I did enjoy the commercial and the pacing was good, So I give it 5/5.
April 15, 2006 Subject:
I want popcorn...
Makes me miss the drive ins. This style was always popular in the day: cheap and cute, but inherently cheap and nasty. Good use of graphics that the MTV crowd thought they invented with the Van Halen video in the early 90's.
October 13, 2003 Subject:
4 new ones!
Surprisingly noveau animated advertising bit for the new 1963 Chevrolets coming September 28th. I really liked the simplicity of the animation of this.